Saturday, November 22, 2014

Advent Resources 11-22-14

Good morning! Today's chat is all about sharing Advent resources. Please introduce yourself, with your name, school, location and your favorite Thanksgiving pie.

Q1: What does your school do for Advent?

BB1: What is your favorite Thanksgiving side?

Q2: What do you do in your classroom for Advent?

BB2: What type of stuffing does your family make?

Q3: What do you do personally for Advent?

BB3: What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

Q4: What is one take away from today's chat that you will use?


3 comments:

  1. This is what I am looking for. Your articles are useful for me. I can apply them in the ordinary life. Thanks for writing posts and uploading them. They contain pieces of advice. I think many people love and need them. facebook inbox messages, facebook chat login, https://autoketing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. jogo io online
    free online friv Games
    play 2 player games
    Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Harley Quinn: My Drawing Portfolio
    World Cup Penalty 2018
    1 On 1 Soccer
    If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.

    ReplyDelete